Throwing a Captain America party? Or ready to celebrate the fourth of July, Marvel-style? This free SVG cut file bunting is perfect for whatever patriotic party you’re throwing.
Tonight is the premier of Captain America: Civil War, so a few friends and I have come together to bring you some fun Captain America-inspired recipes and projects! I’ve designed this patriotic bunting that echoes Captain America’s shield. I think it’s perfect for a Captain America birthday party or even a Marvel-inspired Fourth of July!
–> Download the files here <–
These SVG files can easily be cut on any cutting machine that takes SVG files. I, of course, love my Cricut Explore — it cut these so quickly and I had them assembled with a little spray adhesive and red ribbon in no time! I use three colors of paper — red, white, and blue. The cut file has two individual pennants in it — I tripled the batch in the Cricut Design Space to cut six at once.
Each flag has a flap on the back that you can fold over and use to hang on a ribbon or string. I just secured the flap with some Scotch Tape.
And check out these other fun Captain America projects from my friends!
DIY Captain America Star Shield Shirt | The Love Nerds
Red, White, and Blue Cake Batter Dip | Sugar & Soul
Red White and Blue Patriotic Star Garland | Kid’s Fun Review
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,037 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 471 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 447 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 269 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 266 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 164 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 160 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 144 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 137 views
- Of All the Things My Hands Have Held Printable 88 views