Love bunnies? Love Easter? Make the world’s cutest all-bunny Easter basket with items from World Market!
This post was sponsored by World Market. All opinions are mine.
It’s time to put together Easter baskets! I love the idea of themed baskets, so today I’ve partnered with World Market to share some fun ideas for a “Some Bunny Loves You” Easter basket!
I’m particularly enamored with the Bunnyside Up Breakfast Mold and the book Home for a Bunny, which I am pretty sure was in my home library when I was a child. Click each of the links below to learn more about each item!
- Frey Milk Chocolate Bunny in Pink Metallic Tin
- Silicone Carrot 2 Piece Fork and Spoon Set
- Black and White Natural Fiber Bunny
- Bunnyside Up Breakfast Mold
- Plush Bunny Ear Easter Headbands
- Natural Fiber Bunny in a Carrot Car
- Felted Wool Boy and Girl Bunnies
- Paint Your Own Garden Bunny
- Scraggle Pup Plush Bunny
- Heritage Gummy Bunny Candy
- Super Bunny Wind Up Toy
- Home for a Bunny, A Little Golden Book
Be a Better Bunny Pinterest Sweepstakes
World Market is also giving away four $250 gift cards! Think of the amazing Easter baskets you could create!
To enter the Be a Better Bunny Pinterest Sweepstakes, go here! You’ll follow World Market on Pinterest, and then hunt for your must-have Easter item. Once you find it, you’ll submit it and be entered to win!
And then check out these amazing Easter posts from some of my favorite bloggers!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,213 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 519 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 502 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 303 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 296 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 185 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 184 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 180 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 168 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 152 views