Wordmark.it shows you your text in all the fonts on your computer. An unbelievable timesaver when you’re searching through all your fonts!
GUYS. I am so excited. I found the most brilliant website last week. I have been toying around with the idea of redoing my logo to brighten it up and make it happier. But because I am a font hoarder (like a cat lady, but with fonts), I have about a billion fonts on my computer and going through them to find one I loved was time consuming, even after I spent time deleting fonts.
Enter wordmark.it. You can enter any text you want into the top bar (you can change the size and case, too) and wordmark.it will pull all of the fonts off your computer and show you what your text looks like in each font.
I mean, seriously. How much faster is this, rather than selecting each font individually in your design program?
SO. MUCH. FASTER.
While I’m at it, have any opinions on a new logo for me? I picked a font I love, now I’m working on a color treatment. Tell me your favorite in the comments!
Tech posts you might find useful:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,239 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 483 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 307 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 270 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 261 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 171 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 171 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 162 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 117 views
- Of All the Things My Hands Have Held Printable 114 views