Free printable with the Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness lyrics in four colors. Perfect for your nursery, significant other, or wedding!
A while back, I first heard the song “Cecelia and the Satellite” by Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness. I loved it and found myself singing along when it came on the radio. Then one afternoon, the DJ talked about how the song is about Andrew’s baby daughter.
And I cried. Like, ugly cried. Had to pull over to the side of the road—that kind of crying. Granted, I was a brand new mom of twins suffering from postpartum depression, but there was something that just broke me in the line, of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you. Thinking about holding my little miracle boys and oh goodness…
I’ve wanted to design a printable of this lyric for months now, and I’m finally getting around to it. There are four colors, so you can find one that matches your nursery. Or, you can also consider this lyric in relation to a significant other and it’s just as lovely and perfect for a wedding or Valentine’s Day (which is just around the corner!)
Who is cutting onions in here?! *crying*
Anyway, click below to download and print your favorite version!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 972 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 434 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 357 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 237 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 209 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 192 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 186 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 160 views
- Winter Wonderland Luminaria – Free SVG Cut Files 143 views