Is it time for a digital detox? This email challenge will give you 30 ideas for decluttering your digital life. You’ll let go of what you don’t need to make room for what you love!
Tomorrow is 2016! If one of your new year’s resolutions is to declutter, I’ve got something for you!
I’ve created a 30-day challenge to declutter your digital life. If you are tired of your inbox overflowing, your phone running out of memory, or having a thousand photos on your computer but not being able find any of them, I invite you to Declutter Your Digital Life.
Declutter Your Digital Life
Every weekday for 30 days, you’ll get an email with an idea for getting rid of the digital clutter in your life and organizing what’s left. From purging your digital devices to organizing your documents to taking a tech-free day each week, you’re going to let go of things to make room for the things you love.
Think this challenge is for you? Sign up here and you’ll get your first email tomorrow!
Still not sure? Here’s what you’re going to tackle during the 30 weekdays:
- Introduction + Declutter Digital Devices
- Phone/Tablet: Delete Apps
- Phone/Tablet: Organize + Upgrade Apps
- Phone/Tablet: Delete Memory Hogs
- Phone/Tablet: Delete Photos
- Phone/Tablet: Turn off Notifications
- Desktop Computer: Clean up desktop
- Desktop Computer: Organize photos
- Desktop Computer: Organize documents
- Desktop Computer: Back up computer
- Desktop Computer: Go through downloads folder
- Desktop Computer: Uninstall software
- Desktop Computer: Update software
- Desktop Computer: Delete fonts
- Desktop Computer: Delete music
- Internet: Delete rarely used accounts
- Internet: Password management
- Internet: Clean up browser
- Internet: Empty Cache
- Internet: Set up an RSS feed reader
- Internet: Limit your Internet access
- Email: Inbox Zero
- Email: Unsubscribe from emails
- Email: Empty spam, trash, etc.
- Email: Contact list
- Other: Unfollow / unfriend
- Other: Format camera cards
- Other: Clear out your DVR, Netflix queue, etc.
- Other: Be intentional with your tech
- Other: Take a tech-free day each week
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,135 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 718 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 548 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 306 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 241 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 186 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 165 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 163 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 157 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 143 views