It was a bit of a weird year for my blog. Having twin babies eight weeks early meant that all of my plans were thrown out the window! But I still had my best year ever, even though I didn’t blog consistently at all. I can’t wait to see where my blog goes next year!
I thought I’d share my top posts from this last year. As always, there are some surprises (who knew that people loved painting tips so much!) and a few that didn’t surprise me at all (my quilting tutorials tend to do really well). Let’s count down! Which of these was your favorite from this year?
Start your 2016 resolution to get more organized with these cuttable pantry labels!
If you’re thinking about taking a big trip this year, might I recommend Norway?
This is a great tutorial if you’re just starting to learn quilt-as-you-go.
Have a cutting machine? These Around the World pennants are perfect for baby or wedding showers or to hang in a cute nursery!
I’m a sucker for gradients, but you could use any fabrics you’d like to create this quilt block.
Even though I made the decision to stop doing recipes on my blog a few months ago, my meat sauce recipe is still going strong!
Another quilt block makes the top 10! I love how this one turned—I didn’t mean for it to be a kite, but once it was done, it was clearly meant to fly high!
This was my favorite project of the whole year—I absolutely love how these shelves turned out and how they give us more function in our tiny dining room.
These tips have held up, even since we’ve had the twins!
Apparently you all are learning from my mistakes! I am glad I painted my bathroom cabinets first—I learned a lot to tackle my kitchen cabinets next!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,229 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 483 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 307 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 270 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 257 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 171 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 169 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 161 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 117 views
- Of All the Things My Hands Have Held Printable 113 views