Free Hunger Games logo electronic cutter SVG cut files —
may the odds be ever in your favor!
It’s almost time for Mockingjay Part 2 AND it’s Freebie Friday! The odds are definitely in your favor today! Plus I have a bunch of other great Hunger Games ideas at the bottom of this post — be sure to check them out!
Yesterday I whipped up a recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Scrub, in honor of my favorite character, Cinna. Today I’ve created some Hunger Games cut files for you—versions of each of the three logos for the three books and movies—which can be cut on a Cricut Explore or Silhouette Cameo!
The cut files can be scaled for many purposes—small for cupcake toppers, large for a banner, etc. I cut them using black paper with a glittery paper backing, because I feel like they need to shimmer. Girl on fire and all that.
Want them? You can download the SVG files here.
Killer Hunger Games Ideas
Can’t get enough of the Hunger Games? Here are some other projects for you to make. May the odds be ever in your favor!!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 879 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 152 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 128 views
- North West Quilt-As-You-Go Block Tutorial 125 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 123 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 95 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 81 views
- Of All the Things My Hands Have Held Printable 81 views
- Haunted House Cut Paper Candy Box 81 views
- Scattered Geese Log Cabin Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 79 views