It’s Tuesday! (At least I think it’s Tuesday. It’s hard to keep the days straight with two babies at home!)
Today I’m partnering with Hometalk to bring you seventeen ways you can upcycle empty cans — paint cans, tuna cans, aluminum cans, coffee cans, tin cans, even tennis ball cans. Recycling is good, but upcycling is way more fun!
Here are a few of my favorite projects:
This gorgeous, modern paint can herb garden from Simple Stylings:
And this very clever use of a tuna can; a hurricane lamp!
And if you didn’t see it my tutorial before, you can turn a paint can into a glam ice bucket or storage container!
Stop by my Hometalk board to see all of the great ideas! And if you’ve upcycled a can, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,232 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 368 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 198 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 187 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 181 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 147 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 121 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 114 views