This light and creamy whipped jam butter is perfect for brunch — and it won’t destroy your rolls when you try to spread it on!
I recently went out to brunch with friends, and the restaurant served a whipped jam butter alongside the bread basket. Though it’s one of the simplest things to make, I’d never even heard if it before. Of course, I knew I had to make it! This would be awesome to serve at a brunch and adds a special little touch to the table, without very much effort at all.
- A stick of butter
- A heaping spoonful of jam
And that’s it!
Let the butter set out for about 30 minutes to make it easier to work with. Start by whipping the butter with an electric mixer until it’s fully softened and whipped. Then add a spoonful of jam and mix until incorporated!
I prefer a chunkier jam to a jelly — seeing the fruit pieces and seeds in the whipped butter is just too pretty. For this recipe, I made strawberry and boysenberry versions. Both were delish!
The best part of this recipe is that it’s way more spreadable than butter pats alone. It won’t destroy your rolls, like when try and spread cold butter on them. Brilliant!
I hope you enjoyed this quick little trick to make your brunches a little fancier! Here’s another great recipe if you’re serving brunch:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 714 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 531 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 299 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 238 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 181 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 165 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 161 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 157 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 141 views