I keep trying. I want the life and vibrancy plants bring to a home, but I just can’t seem to keep much alive. I do okay if I keep all my plants right next to my sink, but that sort of defeats the purpose of having life throughout the house. Even the ever popular succulent — they whither and die under my care.
So I’ve been on the hunt for plants I can’t kill. I don’t mean hardy plants that are hard to kill. But plants that literally can’t die — because they aren’t alive in the first place! While they don’t add quite the life that real plants do (though some of them are so realistic you might forget that fact!), they are definitely better than no plants at all — and often way cuter!
I have turned off the pinning function for the posts on this page — if you want to save one of these posts for later, please visit the individual websites and pin directly from the source. Thanks!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,135 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 718 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 547 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 303 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 241 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 186 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 165 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 163 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 157 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 143 views