Hey friends!I’m excited to share a variation of one of my favorite fruit dips today—I originally shared it over on A Night Owl earlier this month. It’s absolute orangey perfection for March Madness. If you’re having friends over to watch any of the games, this is a super simple recipe to have on hand when everyone gets snacky.
The original fruit dip is just simple two ingredients—a brick of softened cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow fluff. Easy, right? Mix and serve! It’s so delicious that you may be tempted to just eat it with a spoon, but it also goes really well with pretty much any fruit you can think of.
But today I’m making it citrusy by mixing 1/3 can of concentrated orange juice into the dip. Use the “whip” setting on a hand mixer to get the consistency even and serve with chilled cantaloupe “basketballs,” perfect for slam dunking!
The citrus paired with the cantaloupe is a definite crowd-pleaser—no matter what team you’re rooting for!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this super simple March Madness dip recipe! It’s so versatile—I’d love to hear what you’d mix into it in the comments!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 263 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 253 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 222 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 188 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 88 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 72 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 70 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 67 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 64 views