Hey friends!I’m excited to share a variation of one of my favorite fruit dips today—I originally shared it over on A Night Owl earlier this month. It’s absolute orangey perfection for March Madness. If you’re having friends over to watch any of the games, this is a super simple recipe to have on hand when everyone gets snacky.
The original fruit dip is just simple two ingredients—a brick of softened cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow fluff. Easy, right? Mix and serve! It’s so delicious that you may be tempted to just eat it with a spoon, but it also goes really well with pretty much any fruit you can think of.
But today I’m making it citrusy by mixing 1/3 can of concentrated orange juice into the dip.
The citrus paired with the cantaloupe is a definite crowd-pleaser—no matter what team you’re rooting for!
Hope you’ve enjoyed this super simple March Madness dip recipe! It’s so versatile—I’d love to hear what you’d mix into it in the comments!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,549 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 651 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 469 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 359 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 332 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 217 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 216 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 207 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 154 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 144 views