A quick spring snack mix that’s perfect for Easter or spring bridal or baby showers!
In the past few weeks, all of my salty pregnancy cravings have turned sweet. So when I was at our local Sprouts the other day (if you don’t have Sprouts, it’s somewhere between a Trader Joe’s and a Whole Foods), I decided to make myself a sweet little snack mix that might help curb my cravings without eating a pint of ice cream.
When I got home, I noticed how spring-y my selections were, so I decided to use some polka dot cupcake liners to make a couple little spring baskets. These would be great for Easter, when all the kiddos (and, let’s be real, adults) are waiting for Easter lunch to make it to the table. They’d also be adorable for a spring baby or bridal shower.
The little baskets were a cinch to make. I just added a strip of coordinating paper to make a “handle” and attached it to the cupcake liner with a couple dabs of craft glue. Make sure it dries completely before adding your snack mix because our mothers always told us not to eat glue and they were probably right.
You can put whatever you want in your snack mix, but I can say that my particular selections were super tasty together.
- Hazelnut and chocolate granola
- Macadamia nuts
- Dried pineapple
- Jordan almonds
- Raspberry yogurt covered pretzels
And that’s all! I liked it so much I had to bag it up and hide it in the pantry so I wouldn’t eat it all in one sitting.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 264 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 253 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 222 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 188 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 88 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 72 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 70 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 67 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 64 views