A quick spring snack mix that’s perfect for Easter or spring bridal or baby showers!
In the past few weeks, all of my salty pregnancy cravings have turned sweet. So when I was at our local Sprouts the other day (if you don’t have Sprouts, it’s somewhere between a Trader Joe’s and a Whole Foods), I decided to make myself a sweet little snack mix that might help curb my cravings without eating a pint of ice cream.
When I got home, I noticed how spring-y my selections were, so I decided to use some polka dot cupcake liners to make a couple little spring baskets. These would be great for Easter, when all the kiddos (and, let’s be real, adults) are waiting for Easter lunch to make it to the table. They’d also be adorable for a spring baby or bridal shower.
The little baskets were a cinch to make. I just added a strip of coordinating paper to make a “handle” and attached it to the cupcake liner with a couple dabs of craft glue. Make sure it dries completely before adding your snack mix because our mothers always told us not to eat glue and they were probably right.
You can put whatever you want in your snack mix, but I can say that my particular selections were super tasty together.
- Hazelnut and chocolate granola
- Macadamia nuts
- Dried pineapple
- Jordan almonds
- Raspberry yogurt covered pretzels
And that’s all! I liked it so much I had to bag it up and hide it in the pantry so I wouldn’t eat it all in one sitting.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,512 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 628 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 428 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 349 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 316 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 208 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 206 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 197 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 151 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 139 views