St. Patrick’s Day is coming up so today I thought I’d give you all a lucky little freebie. These Lucky Charm cut files are perfect for creating sweet marshmallowy garlands or cutting in iron-on vinyl for t-shirts and other fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts. You can actually catch these lucky charms!
- Shooting star
I’ve cut them on paper close to their original colors, but you could cut them in whatever material you choose! I also made them into a fun garland to hang up for St. Patrick’s Day.
For the cut-outs that are more than one color, I just use double-sided tape to stick them together.
If you’d like to download these files for FREE for a limited time, visit my digital file shop! They are magically delicious!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,100 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 485 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 464 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 280 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 277 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 171 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 166 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 155 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 147 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 106 views