St. Patrick’s Day is coming up so today I thought I’d give you all a lucky little freebie. These Lucky Charm cut files are perfect for creating sweet marshmallowy garlands or cutting in iron-on vinyl for t-shirts and other fun St. Patrick’s Day crafts. You can actually catch these lucky charms!
- Shooting star
I’ve cut them on paper close to their original colors, but you could cut them in whatever material you choose! I also made them into a fun garland to hang up for St. Patrick’s Day.
For the cut-outs that are more than one color, I just use double-sided tape to stick them together.
If you’d like to download these files for FREE for a limited time, visit my digital file shop! They are magically delicious!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 695 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 311 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 309 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 171 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 95 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 85 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 78 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 76 views