These 16 cabinet painting tips and tricks will help you achieve professional quality results on a DIY budget!
Happy Monday friends! Today I’m over at Hometalk with a bunch of great cabinet painting tips and tricks. If you’re thinking of painting any of the cabinets in your home, you’ll want to check out all of these great transformations, plus read ways to make sure you cabinets turn out great — the first time!
A few of my favorite posts from this round up include:
This incredible turquoise makeover, including all of that gorgeous turquoise Pyrex, from Dans Le Lakehouse:
And I love the two-toned glazed cabinets in At Home With the Barker’s kitchen — and what a gorgeous copper sink!
And of course you can always read my post about five mistakes you do NOT need to make while painting your cabinets! I learned a lot when I painted our guest bathroom cabinets — learn from my mistakes!
Despite the mistakes, I think they turned out great — don’t you?
If you’re thinking about painting you cabinets, you definitely need to check out these posts:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,124 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 435 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 378 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 293 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 279 views
- A Christmas Story Drinking Game 179 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 175 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 172 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 171 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 159 views