Get the spice and flavor of Mexican Hot Chocolate in your pudding! Add a few simple ingredients to a pudding cup and enjoy this treat on Valentine’s Day or any other day of the year when you’re feeling spicy.
PIN THESE MEXICAN HOT CHOCOLATE PUDDING CUPS TO YOUR DESSERT PINTEREST BOARD.
GET MORE YUMMINESS ON INSTAGRAM!
Valentine’s Day is known for being sweet holiday, but today I want to spice things up a little and share a mix-in recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate pudding cups! I love the spice of Mexican hot chocolate, and what’s a better way to say “I have the hots for you!” than with this spicy little treat.
This recipe makes 2 pudding cups, but the recipe is easily scalable. Because we’re working with small amounts of spices, measurements are to taste.
I love how the spices cut through the normal sweetness and create a warm and rich taste.
More Valentine’s Day ideas:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,517 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 632 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 433 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 350 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 318 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 208 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 208 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 199 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 152 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 139 views