This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SnackPackMixins #CollectiveBias
Valentine’s Day is known for being sweet holiday, but today I want to spice things up a little and share a mix-in recipe for Mexican Hot Chocolate Snack Pack pudding cups! I love the spice of Mexican hot chocolate, and what’s a better way to say “I have the hots for you!” than with this spicy little treat. I’m using Snack Packs which are a quick way to have a treat without breaking the calorie bank!
This recipe makes 2 Snack Pack pudding cups, but the recipe is easily scalable. Because we’re working with small amounts of spices, measurements are to taste.
- 2 Chocolate Snack Pack pudding cups
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Whipped cream
- Gold sprinkles (optional)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Mix the vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cayenne in a small bowl. The spices should dissolve some, but don’t worry if they don’t dissolve all the way.
Split the mixture evenly between the two Snack Packs. Mix thoroughly! There’s cayenne pepper in there so you want it to be dispersed as evenly as possible.
Top with whipped cream, gold sprinkles (I picked mine up at a local craft store), and a cinnamon stick! If you want, I have this cute free “I’ve got the hots for you” topper you can print and add to your pudding cup!
I love how the spices cut through the normal sweetness and create a warm and rich taste. The Snack Pack chocolate base pudding is perfect for this mix-in recipe. They also have a new “easy-open” lid which made it super simple to open each cup and add your additional ingredients.
I picked up my Snack Packs at Walmart. There were a ton of flavors available at a great price — I am just now beginning to think of all the fun mix-ins I could use!
What would you mix in?
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 263 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 253 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 222 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 188 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 88 views
- Vinyl Pantry Labels – Free SVG Download 72 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 70 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 67 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 64 views