If you buy anything through the affiliate links in this post, I earn a small commission of the sale—with no price difference to you! This helps keep the blog up and running so we can make even more stuff!
I was out looking for heart sprinkles (for an entirely different project) when I ran across these adorable little lip candies. I thought they were so cute, I knew I had to turn them into a quick smooches valentine.
I had some red-capped test tubes lying around my craft room from a Christmas joke gift (you can buy similar test tubes here), so I just filled them with the little lip candies and capped them off.
Then using some red and pink ribbon, I attached this cute “smooches” printable — you can write a little note on the back if you want to your sweetie.
And that’s it! Super easy, super cute! Have you made valentines this year? If so, leave me a link in the comments and I’ll add them to my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board!
DIY String Art Valentines Card | Artzy Creations
LOVE Letters | Albion Gould
Sock Monkey Coffee Cozy | Chaos & Love
I’ve Got Smooches Valentines | Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
DIY Gumball Valentines | Made with HAPPY
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative Valentines themed projects crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes or anything you make!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you about any future link parties! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Valentines link party!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,124 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 435 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 378 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 293 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 280 views
- A Christmas Story Drinking Game 179 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 175 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 172 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 171 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 159 views