This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
It’s almost time for the big game! Whether your team made it to the final game, or you love watching the commercials, or if you’re there for the food, game day has something for everyone.
And if you’re throwing a big party this year, here’s a fun delicious snack that everyone will love — no matter which team you’re rooting for! OREO Cookie Ball footballs are the perfect treat.
Making these OREO cookie ball footballs only requires three ingredients!
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE with sprinkles, candy corn, or drizzled chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- SHARE and enjoy!
To finely crush the OREO cookies, I used my food processor — worked like a dream.
I added the cream cheese and processed it all together until smooth. To make them look like footballs, I made them oblong instead of round balls.
The cookie topping and piping for the laces was made from OREO cookies as well. I scraped the filling out of the cookies, and crushed just the cookie part in my food processor, then sprinkled the crumbs on top of the chocolate coating. To finish, I put the filling into a piping bag and piped on the laces to the #OREOCookieBalls.
Want to see more fun ideas for OREO cookie balls? Check them out here!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 320 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 313 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 85 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views