OREO Cookie Ball footballs are the perfect super bowl treat! They are a fun delicious snack that everyone will love — no matter which team you’re rooting for!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OREOCookieBalls #CollectiveBias
It’s almost time for the big game! Whether your team made it to the final game, or you love watching the commercials, or if you’re there for the food, game day has something for everyone.
And if you’re throwing a big party this year, here’s a fun delicious snack that everyone will love — no matter which team you’re rooting for! OREO Cookie Ball footballs are the perfect treat.
Making these OREO cookie ball footballs only requires three ingredients!
OREO Cookie Footballs
To finely crush the OREO cookies, I used my food processor — worked like a dream.
I added the cream cheese and processed it all together until smooth. To make them look like footballs, I made them oblong instead of round balls.
The cookie topping and piping for the laces was made from OREO cookies as well. I scraped the filling out of the cookies, and crushed just the cookie part in my food processor, then sprinkled the crumbs on top of the chocolate coating. To finish, I put the filling into a piping bag and piped on the laces to the #OREOCookieBalls.
Want to see more fun ideas for OREO cookie balls? Check them out here!
Other Super Bowl Ideas:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,213 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 519 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 502 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 303 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 296 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 185 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 184 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 180 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 168 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 152 views