If you buy anything through the affiliate links in this post, I earn a small commission of the sale—with no price difference to you! This helps keep the blog up and running so we can make even more stuff!
Can you believe Valentine’s Day is less than a month away? Today I’m joining with a bunch of other bloggers to share some easy DIY valentine ideas — perfect for your kids to hand out, or to give to friends or coworkers!
Today I’ve made some simple puff ball and pipe cleaner cupcakes, plus a little printable so you can direct it to your sweetheart! These little guys are incredibly easy to make and are a good alternative to candy valentines.
Start by using a little craft glue to glue the puff ball inside the cupcake liner.
Make a little coil with the pipe cleaner — I think I used about half the length of a standard pipe cleaner for each cupcake. Tuck the end of the pipe cleaner beneath the coil, so it’s hidden and use the craft glue to secure to the top of the puff ball. Give the entire thing a light blast of spray glue and sprinkle with glitter.
Print out these free “you’re so sweet!” tags and cut along the edge — secure to the bottom of the cupcake liner with a little craft glue. There are 12 tags per page, so you can print out several at time for an entire class.
And that’s it! These Cupcake Valentines are super quick to whip up and should last a little longer than all that Valentine’s Day candy you’ll get!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,232 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 368 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 198 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 189 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 181 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 149 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 121 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 114 views