This post was created in partnership with Mode Media, all opinions are my own.
During the holidays, it’s not uncommon to find our ovens full of savory dishes. So what do you do when you need to get a quick dessert on the table?
Today I’ve rounded up twenty delicious and clever no-bake cookie and bar recipes — things you can whip up quickly and impress your guests. Even better — they don’t take up space in your oven! Scroll through the recipes below, and find some new favorites!
Do you have a no-bake cookie or bar recipe? Leave me a link in the comments so we can all discover even more great recipes!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 700 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 320 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 313 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 183 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 173 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 98 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 96 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 86 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 80 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 79 views