This post was created in partnership with Mode Media, all opinions are my own.
During the holidays, it’s not uncommon to find our ovens full of savory dishes. So what do you do when you need to get a quick dessert on the table?
Today I’ve rounded up twenty delicious and clever no-bake cookie and bar recipes — things you can whip up quickly and impress your guests. Even better — they don’t take up space in your oven! Scroll through the recipes below, and find some new favorites!
Do you have a no-bake cookie or bar recipe? Leave me a link in the comments so we can all discover even more great recipes!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,213 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 519 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 502 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 303 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 296 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 185 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 184 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 180 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 168 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 152 views