Free Christmas tree printable in traditional tones of green, red, and gold and modern tones of green, gold, gray, and white.
While I’m not exactly dreaming of a White Christmas here in California, it’s always been one of my favorite Christmas songs. We’re actually expecting a big storm tonight and tomorrow, so just up the hill the treetops will be glistening with with a nice layer of snow! We’re thinking about heading up to Lake Tahoe after the storm passes, and I can’t wait to romp around in the snow with our mountain dog!
To celebrate the impending snowfall, I made two versions of this Christmas tree printable for you all with one of the sweetest lines from the Christmas song! One is a traditional red and green version, and the other is a more muted version to go with a more rustic, winter wonderland vibe.
To download, click the above images and you’ll be taken to a high-resolution printable PDF! Each PDF is made to fit in an 8″ x 10″ frame, but will print on 8.5″ x 11″ paper and you can trim it down.
Hope you enjoyed these prints — and that you get some glistening snow of your own before Christmas!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,213 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 518 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 502 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 303 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 295 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 185 views
- A Simple Envelope Enclosure Tutorial 184 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 180 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 168 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 152 views