It’s that time of year! Let’s send out Christmas cards! I have been sending them out since college. I love the idea of taking some time to sit down and send out cards to my friends and family — and I love getting cards, too! To hold something personal in your hands is so rare in the digital world. I love it!
For the second year in a row, I got my cards from Minted. This year, I decided to our Christmas cards would pull double-duty. They are both our Christmas cards, as well as our new home announcements with our updated address! This particular card came with five options for colors, as well — I love that I can add that extra bit of personalization to them.
This year, Minted is also offering free addressing! This is an amazing feature — I send out about 150 cards a year, and the time I save addressing them is amazing! Plus, they have tons of adorable options for addressing styles.
On the back, I wrote a quick note to each recipient — because I saved so much time addressing them, I wanted to add that extra note to wish my friends and family a Merry Christmas and all the best in 2015.
They also have other cards that play double-duty, like marriage and birth announcements!
Minted has so many cards and so many options — here are a few of my favorites.
Destination Luggage Tag by Four Wet Feet Studio
Because Joy by Geekink Design
A Whole Lot of Joy by Lizzy McGinn
Rustic Christmas by Geekink Design
Peaceful Wish by Jessica Williams
Stamped Circle by Alethea and Ruth
Winter Brights by Toast and Laurel
Merry Always by Annie Clark
Jolly Watercolors by Annie Ottinger
Wishing You Joy by Sara Hicks Malone
Now it’s your turn! Want to win a $150 credit to Minted? Use the Rafflecopter below to enter!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,232 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 368 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 198 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 187 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 181 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 148 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 121 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 114 views