Today I’m part of a fun blog hop for Last-Minute Thanksgiving Dishes and Table Setting Ideas! Stop by the links at the bottom of this post to see all of the fabulous ideas.
For the past few Thanksgivings, my mom has made delicious mashed chipotle sweet potatoes. They’ve become a family favorite, so I decided to riff on that recipe just a bit, and use the enormous butternut squash that showed up in our CSA box this week. I threw together a few simple ingredients and thought the results were beyond delicious!
I love this as a side for Thanksgiving — lots of heartiness, a little spice, and all that rich fall flavor. Yum!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,548 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 651 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 469 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 359 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 331 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 217 views
- Tri-Color Tissue Paper Flowers 216 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 207 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 154 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 144 views