Woo hoo, my friends! Thanksgiving is in sight and based on what you linked up for The Caffeinated Crafters Link Party last week, you’re getting ready!
Abby from Albion Gould chose our features this week!
Hello, my friends! It’s freezing in Chicagoland and we’re getting ready for a cozy winter here. It doesn’t feel like fall anymore and it’s getting harder to not full-on decorate for Christmas. In a last effort to give Thanksgiving its due, we’re featuring some great fall projects this week.
This printable from Play Party Pin teaches toddlers thankfulness. Head over to her blog and check out Britni’s Twelve Days of Thankfulness. You won’t be disappointed!
I love this Sharpie Leaves on Glass project from With a Blast. So pretty, and I can imagine using them as part of my Thanksgiving tablescape. Thanks, Linda!
Speaking of tablescapes, Delineate Your Dwelling shares a lovely Thanksgiving Tablescape that you can recreate.
I love the idea of making this Thanksgiving Jewelry Craft from Jewelry Making Journal. I’d love to be able to put together a kit for my girls to make over the holiday. You can’t go wrong with a history lesson where you end up with a piece of jewelry!
If you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,125 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 435 views
- Bloomin’ Quilt-As-You-Go Panel Tutorial 378 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 293 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 280 views
- A Christmas Story Drinking Game 179 views
- Glittery Mason Jar Snow Globe 175 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 172 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 171 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 160 views