We’re moving into holiday party season! There’s nothing better than gathering with your dearest friends around a table overflowing with abundant food and wine. It doesn’t get better than that.
As I’m sure you all know from experience, hosting a party isn’t always the easiest. Worth it, but a lot of work. So this year, think about bringing your hostess a fun gift. World Market is full of beautiful, unique gifts that are reasonably priced — the perfect thank-you for all the hard work a hostess does planning a holiday party!
These are just a few of my favorite gift ideas right now — metallic accents that glitter with holiday magic. There is no possible way you don’t want those gold stemless wine glasses. It’s just not possible. Maybe I already bought them for myself. And by “maybe” I mean “I definitely did that.”
1. Gold Value Pack Candles
2. Copper Mercury Glass Candle Holder
3. Gold Winter Soiree Ice Bucket
4. Glasses Bottle Opener
5. Copper Metallic Taper Candle Holders
6. Squirrel Nutcracker
7. Metallic Tea Light Candle Holders
8. Gold Stemless Wine Glasses
9. Caravan Copper Trivets
10. Gold Foil Geo Boxed Note Cards
11. Hammered Copper Ice Bucket
12. Silver Metal Hour Glass
13. Gold Mirrored Tray
Even better, this holiday season, World Market is challenging us to think beyond our close circle of friends and family and share the joy with others. This includes helping feed the poor, buying special gifts for teachers, coaches, and mentors, selecting toys for needy children, or sharing coffee and snacks with the homeless.
They have a great contest going on right now, where you can enter to win a $500 World Market gift card, and also $500 for a charity of your choice! A win for you and a win for an organization you love. There is a winner every day, so make sure to enter more than once! You can ENTER HERE.
You can also earn more entries into the contest by photographing the ways you’re sharing the joy this holiday season: follow World Market on Instagram and Twitter, and by hashtag your Instagram and Twitter posts with #ShareTheJoy_WM AND #WorldMarketSweepsEntry. I can’t wait to see the ways you’re loving your neighbors this holiday season!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,136 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 718 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 548 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 306 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 241 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 186 views
- Seaside Boardwalk Quilt-As-You-Go Tutorial 165 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 163 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 158 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 143 views