This easy weeknight dinner, Polska Kielbasa Casserole with Peas and Rice, is real comfort food, and perfect for potlucks!
Like most parents, my dad and mom had a repertoire of recipes they would make when we were kids. Things that they knew we liked, that were easy to make, and that filled our hungry growing-kid bellies.
One of these was Polska Kielbasa Casserole with Peas and Rice. I don’t know where this recipe came from, but it was a staple on our dinner table. To this day, it’s my favorite comfort food. It’s rich and creamy and the Kielbasa is just a little sweet.
And super easy to make as well!
It’s also a great casserole to take to potlucks — I’ve never brought any home afterward since people gobble it up!
If you love Polska Kielbasa, you’ll love this recipe, too:
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,228 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 368 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 198 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 186 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 181 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 147 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 121 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 114 views