Hello to all our crafty sisters (and brothers)! Welcome to the Caffeinated Crafters link party #18! We are loving all of the great projects you all have been linking up with us each week — you guys are seriously talented.
Last week we say a bunch of great fall crafts, including these awesome wreaths:
How great is this Glittered Leaf Wreath from Allison of 235 Designs? Ugh, I am in love!
Or the Spooky Halloween Wreath from Lindsay of Frenchie Wraps? Check out her witch bird in her pine cone nest, so awesome.
This houndstooth Halloween Wreath from Marie of Blooming Homestead is fab! I love the classy fall look!
Try this simple DIY Fall Wreath from Sherri of Luv A Bargain. It’s a classic.
If you were featured, grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects “crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes” whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Please link back to this post at the bottom of your project post, or in your “link parties” list on your site
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,232 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 368 views
- Easy-Sew Two-Hand Casserole Pot Holder 198 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 189 views
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark 181 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 164 views
- 12 Ways to Get the Fixer Upper Look at World Market 149 views
- How to Use the Cricut Tool Set 129 views
- Scottish Thistle QAYG Block 121 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 114 views