Hello friends and HAPPY FALL!!! We are so excited that its finally fall. I know I can speak for a good portion of those of us on the left coast—we’re just hoping that the weather here starts to catch on that it’s fall and cools down soon!
Last week, we saw some fabulous Crafts, Recipes and DIY Projects and are excited to share with you some of our favorite SWEET TREATS.
I mean, how delicious do these Inside-Out Carrot Cake Muffins look, from Luv a Bargain?
Or these Healthier Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting from Natural Chow
And if you we’re drooling already, how fabulous do these Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins from With a Blast look? YUM!
Follow our group board! We pin projects there throughout the week – you wouldn’t want to miss yours!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects, crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes, whatever you make—we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!