Happy link up day, friends! We’re so glad to have you all here with us again this week. Some really awesome things were linked up last Tuesday. As with every other week, we had a tough time choosing favorites. You guys are truly talented!
In keeping with the “fall is fabulous” theme we started with last week, here are a few of our favorite things from THIS week’s collection.
Really, does it get any cuter than these tiny pies? Such a fun snack or easy potluck idea. Our friends at Club Chica Circle really knocked this one out of the park.
This Fall Wheat Wreath from Blooming Homestead is seriously gorgeous and SO simple which I know many of us are striving for these days.
This pumpkin caught our eye right away — what a creative use of materials to make something that looks like an expensive decorator piece. Gorgeous, Delineate Your Dwelling!
And again with the tiny pies! This version from Major Hoff Takes a Wife is made with gingersnap crust. Swoon.
If you’ve been featured, don’t forget to grab our button!
Follow our group board! We pin projects there throughout the week — you wouldn’t want to miss yours!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!