Happy September, friends! Life sure does change quickly once September rolls around — kids are back in school, weather is cooling off, and I don’t even want to THINK about what is soon to be hitting the shelves in Target.
This week, we’re hungry. Well, we’re always hungry. So here are a few of the delicious recipes we had in our link up this week!
These Spicy Roasted Chickpeas from Natural Chow look like the perfect fall snack!
Then there was this Stromboli from Ten at the Table. Which is basically a sausage and cheese dough tube — holy wow, I want one RIGHTNOW.
And then there are ribs. I can’t say no to ribs. Ever. And this Sweet, Spicy, and Smoky Dry Rub from 3 Boys and Dog looks absolutely delicious on a rack of ribs. Hashtag nom.
If you’ve been featured, please grab our party button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- NEW: By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!