It’s the end of August!! We’re still living the heatwave that is summer and I’m dreaming of everything fall. I’m looking forward to the cooler weather, which I’m sure you are too! Fall always makes me want to craft more — which brings me to this week’s installment of The Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!
So what were some of our favorite projects this week?
The series premiere of Doctor Who just aired and I’m a fan! When I saw these knitted bracelets by Sum of their Stories, I knew I had found my first feature! I’m in awe!
About Family Crafts’ Hairy Friends totally jumped out at me. How fun are these?
With a new house comes many more walls than we had before! When I saw Club Chica Circle’s Modern Art Wall, my jaw dropped. This could be done in any color and are SO fun!
If you’ve been featured, please grab our party button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects (crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes) whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- NEW: By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS