Welcome to the Caffeinated Crafters Link Party #11! We are all busy enjoying our last days of summer (sad face) but also super happy for autumn to come (happy dance)!
We saw a ton of wonderful recipe posts in last week’s link party (yum!) but our favorites were some of these amazing furniture revamps:
Check out this amazing bench that used to be two chairs by Mindi of My Love 2 Create
And this perfect open kitchen shelving that we could actually see ourselves having in our homes by Elizabeth Joan Designs
And this fab Chalk Paint Cabinet update by Marie of Blooming Headstead
If you were featured, make sure to grab a button!
Link Party Rules
We’d love for you to link up your creative projects — crafts, tutorials, DIY, recipes — whatever you make… we want to see it!
- Please follow our group board on Pinterest for the Best Crafts, DIY, and Recipes!
- Also, share the love by visiting 2-3 other links and commenting, pinning, or sharing on social media. We totally encourage supporting your fellow bloggers.
- By linking up, you are giving the Caffeinated Crafters permission to use your photos and links on our blogs and across social media. Of course, we’ll always give you proper credit!
- NEW: By linking up, you also give us permission to email you a friendly reminder each week to link up! You can remove yourself from this mailing list at any time.
- Please do not link up to shops, giveaways, or other link parties.
- Have fun! The link up closes on Friday at midnight!
Thank you for joining along with the Caffeinated Crafters link party!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS