It’s Tuesday! (At least I think it’s Tuesday. It’s hard to keep the days straight with two babies at home!)
Today I’m partnering with Hometalk to bring you seventeen ways you can upcycle empty cans — paint cans, tuna cans, aluminum cans, coffee cans, tin cans, even tennis ball cans. Recycling is good, but upcycling is way more fun!
Here are a few of my favorite projects:
This gorgeous, modern paint can herb garden from Simple Stylings:
And this very clever use of a tuna can; a hurricane lamp!
And if you didn’t see it my tutorial before, you can turn a paint can into a glam ice bucket or storage container!
Stop by my Hometalk board to see all of the great ideas! And if you’ve upcycled a can, leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out.
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,748 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 1,185 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 1,134 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 622 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 466 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 441 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 353 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 272 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 252 views
- How to Make Cricut 3D Flowers 228 views