If you’ve been following along, you know that we bought a house on a whim less than a month ago — and this weekend we’re getting our keys! I can’t believe how quickly this has all happened and there’s so much to do. But running through the back of my mind is this thought — I get to REDECORATE! And even better, I get to start during my favorite time of year, fall!
Maybe I just twirled in a happy circle. Don’t judge.
You all know that World Market is one of my favorites, so today I’m sharing my top fifteen picks from their new Desert Caravan collection — these are things I can totally see in our new house. I have a lot of gray, and I promised Ryan that I’d try and curb my love of the neutral by adding in new colors so our house doesn’t look like “the inside of a battleship.” (His words.) I love Desert Caravan because it’s full of COLOR, warmth, and it still works well with my grays.
I’m also excited about how well it works with fall decor, without being covered in leaves and pumpkins. It’s fabulous, don’t you agree?
My 15 Faves from Desert Caravan
If you buy anything through the affiliate links in this post, I earn a small commission of the sale—with no price difference to you! This helps keep the blog up and running so we can make even more stuff!
- Small Capiz Lotus Hanging Pendant Lantern
- Round Fuchsia Lucille Ottoman
- Green Abhati Tabletop Lanterns
- Wooden Spice Box
- Ivory Moroccan Style Shag Rug
- Blue Geo Floral Three-Tired Jewelry Stand
- Rooibos Rust Velvet Lumbar Pillow
- Square Copper Tray
- Gold Quatrefoil Nala Mirror
- Arrow Throw Pillow
- Baltic Blue Crinkle Napkins, Set of 4
- Hammered Copper Ice Bucket
- Topaz Lydia Dining Chairs, Set of 2
- Natural Ava Tote Baskets
- Green Ombre Diamond Hurricane Candleholder
Enter to Win!
Now that I’ve made you want all the pretty, you can enter to win the World Market Spruce Up Your Space Pinterest Sweepstakes — the grand prize is a $2000 World Market gift card! That’s SO much sprucing, I can hardly handle it. The contest is only open for a short time, so enter now!
TODAY’S TOP TEN POSTS
- How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers Four Ways 1,547 views
- How to Keep Your House Tidy Without Really Trying 1,064 views
- What is the Cricut Explore Machine and What Does it Do? 949 views
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Painting Cabinets 537 views
- 10+ DIY Dreamcatcher Tutorials 410 views
- 20+ Stunning Paper Flower Tutorials 375 views
- DIY Outdoor Wedding Games 314 views
- The Best Meat Sauce Ever 235 views
- Irish Blessing Printable 229 views
- Easy-Sew Curtains 201 views